Also over Thanksgiving vacation, we (plus one) headed over to the Charles Schulz Museum one day.

It's a pretty neat place to visit, especially for Peanuts fans like Jeff & I.

This mural is made up of individual cartoon strip tiles all the way from floor to the ceiling. They even had cartoon strip tiles in the bathroom. How considerate, you could read while you wait. :)

The museum had a few activities especially for the kids. One activity was a crossword puzzle. The answers were found on the back of the Linus sculpture in the garden. When they turned in the activities' sheet the museum gave them character magnets -- which are now proudly on our refrigerator.

The girls just goofing around. I'm not sure if you can see him but that's Snoopy underneath the girls.

Afterwards we went ice skating. Across the street is Snoopy's Home Ice, and it's a really nice skating rink. Jeff & the girls went skating while I just watched. Robyn did really well. She was able to skate without touching the wall.

Hockey player Charlie Brown posing with the girls.
8 comments:
This looks like so much fun. Glad you guys had a good time.
Looks like fun! You always find such fun places to visit.
Oh I miss all the Charlie Browns in Santa Rosa!! Robyn is already a champ skater compared to me!!
No skating for you?
No skating for me. I used to skate (a little) but it's been so long and I knew I wouldn't last long on the ice. So, I opted out.
What a fun place. I wish they still did the Snoopy on the ice show. Our family use to go to it each year. They offered families their own private table and people brought you hot chocolate and treats to eat. It's still a fun place to visit.
Grandma Ceccherini would LOVE that! She is a big peanuts fan. Next time I'm in the area I plan to go to the Pez Museum by my mom's house. I mean, how randomly cool would that be?! Maybe you and the girls should tag along when we go...:)
We would love to go to the Pez museum. I didn't even know about it.
Post a Comment